Thursday 21 May 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday to isabelle....

IMG_0091

Happy Belated Birthday to my gorgeous little princess, Isabelle who turned two years old yesterday. I cant believe shes's two. I am a mother to a two year old daughter?, wait, what!?!? This bewilders me, I've kept something alive this long (I've never ever had a plant in my life, thank gawd the plant population will be thinking along with plant lovers out there).


We decided to hold a little "close friends/family get together part-ay thang" at my folks so I thought I'd share with you a few little snaps I took through out the day along with some videos (had to film the first one on my mums IPad and then after I finished filming my camera decided to start finally wanting to film, its not been a good day for technology i can assure you), Anyway.....



IMG_0072 IMG_0076 IMG_0137 IMG_0172 IMG_0191 IMG_0196 IMG_0203
We had such a lovely day, a morning filled with opening presents, wrapping paper everywhere, getting everything ready for guests and getting drunk on cake. I cant really put it into words to be honest because it was just so lovely and I thank everyone who was there that made it so special for her.


"I have loved being your mummy for the past two years and look forward to many, many more and even though you may not be a little baby anymore, you'll always be my baby. I will protect you at all costs. All you deserve is the best in life and that's what I will try my best to do for you. Thank you for the most two amazing years of my life, its been a blast time flies when your having fun. You make my life complete. I may not be there at the moment much as I should but I'm doing it to better our life's and i know you'll understand that. Remember you are perfect & I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH. Mummy"


I think you can tell that I've just got this camera so the photos are not the best but I'm sure I'll get there ha! You can find many more snaps of our day over at my Instagram.

I am in the process of writing her birth story up at the moment as I wanted to share it here, its always nice to read back on it isn't it?, just to have it in black and white as well as remembering. Also not forgetting talking about your lady parts to such a public place. (Which is always Lovely) ha!. I really wanted to post it this week but I've been mega busy with therapy, traveling back and fourth from Derby to Birmingham this week, along with getting a two year olds "partayyyy thang" ready, ooh and shes teething so have been up all night with her, baggyeyesanyone? Along with hash-tag #mummyproblems and #bloggerproblems. I wanted to get this posted on her birthday but this is the only chance I've got to sit down, ahh well, if I'm still going with this by next year hopefully I'm more organised ah!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig