Monday 31 October 2022

The Halloween Basket 2022

















As Halloween is here, I thought I would show you some things I've put together in what they call a ''Halloween basket''. After spending way too much time scrolling on Instagram, I've come across seasonal bookshelves and holiday baskets. and now I really feel I'm starting to get the hang of this whole ''mum thing''. 

I love putting all these things together, I feel in my element because I can get creative. Maybe I do it more for me but the girls get treats out of it so nobody loses apart from my bank balance. 

I mostly just pick up some bits that Bm, Home Bargains and Morrisons have to offer and then I get the girls a present each of what they would like because why not. I'm not a massive shopper at Morrisons but every year they do, do some good Halloween stuff. 

Some ideas for these holiday event baskets can be things like face masks, bath bombs, sticker books/colouring books. Whatever your little one loves.

Happy Halloween. 

Emmy. x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig