Tuesday 10 May 2016

Liz Earle botanical shine hair heros collection

_MG_0008 (1) (Priime Americana)1

I was interested to try the Liz Earle shampoo/conditioner whilst having a nosey in my aunties bathroom one time as she's one of those people that always has nice things, you know that one person you know that just has nice things and your forever asking them where they've got this and that from, well that's my auntie, her house is immaculate. Jealous muchly. I obviously got this set at Christmas (yes still doing Christmas lists at twenty four) and absolutely love when Boots do these gift sets. I actually didn't know our Liz did hair care until I had that nosey, I thought it was only skin care, as you can guess I don't know much about beauty *red face* ha! 
_MG_0693
_MG_0724

About
The Liz Earle Botanical Shine Hair Hero's Collection is an award winning trio and all three combos suggest that using these in a three-step routine gives you flawless locks with supreme shine and softness to your hair. Blurb - 'Gently cleanse with our award winning Botanical shine shampoo, then hydrate and nourish with our luxurious Botanical shine conditioner - enriched with our new star Botanical Kalahari melon oil. Finally protect hair against heat damage and impart mirror-like gloss with our lightweight Botanical shine nourishing hair oil. 

Emmylovess?
I am so glad I discovered these, all three products have been an absolute saviour to my badly conditioned hair at the moment which is 'dry and a bit brittle'(in deffo need of a trip to the salon which is happening in June). It used to be oily and greasy but in the last six months or so its gone the opposite which has been frustrating, until I found these. Even my Tresemme Platinum Strength Range, which hands down, I used to swear by isn't working anymore. You maybe shouldn't lightly throw these words around in the beauty world often but it is my 'Holy Grail', it feels so soft, tamed and nourished. It feels so close-to-salon-hair-at-home' I think I'm ever going to get. I absolutely swear by the oil as-well, OMG, I think I'd even go by far as saying that if I was trapped on a dessert island and I could only take three things, the oil would be one of them, the smell of the oil as-well is beautiful, when I've just washed my hair and through out the day I can smell it and its very satisfying, the combo I can't really put my finger on the scent it almost smells like floral tea?, if that's even a thing? So if your hairs in bad condition like mine at the moment, give these a whirl. 
       

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig