Wednesday 11 May 2016

Lady In Red




Dress - Myleene Klass Cut Out Back Dress (SS15)
Sunglasses -  Quay Australia  (SS16)
Ring - Navajo
Bag - Myleene Klass Tote Bag (SS15)
Converse - Schuh Women's Red All Star Converse £45

So welcome to my first outfit photo, eeek! I can't believe how pale my skin is, it almost blends in with the wall, I think I need to start fake tanning. Its so awkward doing outfit photos, I even have the remote showing LOLS!, oh gawd FAIL!, but it was the only one that turned out decent, ahhh and I couldn't be bothered to do it again. Soz, least you got a sneak peek behind the scenes, you don't know how hard it is to do, Anyway...

I absolutely love this dress, I feel like such a 1950s lady, ooh-eeer!. Its so elegant and so flattering, especially with the side cut outs at the hip area which surprisingly doesn't make me feel self conscious at all, as its cut out in all the right places. This is from the Myleene Klass range at Littlewoods.com/Very.co.uk from her last years range, SS15, so not available now sadly, but I always find it so useful to always check eBay, as thats where I've got some Myleene dresses from if I've missed out or want to sometimes get it cheaper. You will see quite a lot of her range popping up here as I am a bit of a fan girl about Myleene, just thought I'd give you the pre-warning ha! :) Everybody that knows me IRL knows I'm slightly obsessed with her clothing line and I've got a post coming up dedicated as to why.

The bag is also from the lady herself and is the best yellow bag I've ever come across, you can fit so much in, like Mary Poppins and the lining is leopard print, meow! The sunglasses I couldn't find anywhere on the web, I got mine from Topshop where the famous sunglasses range Quay Australia were selling them and I actually only got them less than a month ago and I've looked everywhere on the net but there are some very similar ones floating about everywhere.

I also wear this dress in the winter with tights, a black coat, maybe a leather jacket if I'm feeling a bit daring aye aye ;) and obviously, my beloved converse. That's all I ever seem to wear so its pointless me doing a full body shoot and plus the rooms not big enough to accommodate a full body shot. I do own other shoes but in the day, I'm a converse addict, there just so comfy. As you can see there quite worn and dirty so I really need to invest in some more but £45, its a it steep, especially as you can buy 'fake' ones in nearly all high-street shops now but it just wouldn't be the same without 'the name'. I'm crap with heels, I do own some but lets just put it this way, I cant walk in flats most of the time.

If you want to see how it properly looks, here's Myleene wearing the dress out and about, (can tell that I didn't copy the outfit at all) ;).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig