Wednesday 25 May 2016

Red, White, Blue In The Sky




Dress - Myleene Klass Lip Print Bandeau Dress (a few on eBay) SS14
Sunglasses - Primark £2 (SS16)
Bag - Forever 21 Structured Faux Leather Satchel £25 (SS16)
Ring - Navajo
Shoes - Shuh Red All Star Converse £45


What can I say, I don't wanna sound like a broken record here as I'm sure I will be doing for many more posts to come but its a Myleene dress, amazzing! Deffo feeling the Lana Del Rey vibe and just wanna skip along the street singing 'National Anthem'. ! I got this on eBay as I didn't get into her clothing line until last year and she has been doing clothing lines for quite a few years now (I was seriously missing out) and eBay is just a saviour. Super summery, has my name written all over it. Love it. Feel like such an air-hostess as I wore it a few weeks ago and tied the head-scarf around my neck with a black cardi as the weathers still a tad cold.

I got this bag in Forever 21 a few weeks ago, I don't wanna talk much about it now as I have yet again dedicated a post to it (ha dedicated a post to a bag, why not). I love my white cat-eye sunnies from Primark, I do want to invest in some more Quay ones (which yet again I cant find the ones I seen online) but I also wanted some white ones without the tinted shades and these for £2 were just perfect.

I have promised myself to invest in some red shoes, I have seen some in Forever 21 and ASOS so I'm deciding on which ones to go for as my beloved Converse are just a bit to hot for the sun (well, when we get lucky with it).

P.s; I did iron this dress by the way but its an easy creaser. Meh give up

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig