Thursday 12 May 2016

My New Bag; Topshop Edition







I was in need of a new bag, really I was. Ok, how many of us gals say that when we already own 1000s. I didn't really own a decent black bag, until I found this beauty. Its not a style of a bag I tend to go for, I normally love wider and bigger ones because I literally carry the kitchen sink with me, this just looked so elegant, smart and looks a bit £££ than it is. I tell you, if I could afford a Mulberry, one day Emmy, one day.

I actually popped into Topshop last Monday (bank holiday), picked it up to have a little pose with it in the mirror, then said to myself, 'I'll think about it' but when I got home I started to think about it more and more and there was only two left in store, so I went on the website and it had sold out :( (back in stock now). Luckily, I was going to town the next day and fate was surely on my side, it had my name on it and its now mine, yay!! A little bank hols treat eh! Trying to justify it to myself. The pictures don't do it justice really, its so hard to photograph black or is that just me photographers out there, though I am in no way shape or form a photographer. You can check it out in its full glory in better pics on the website or check out this video as the lovely Alix (I Covet Thee) has it (genuntly not the reason I got it by the way).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig